Friday, June 01, 2007

The half-mother Agonistes in Riga

Anders Igel, top honcho of TeliaSonera, the half-mother of Lattelecom, and Kenneth Karlsson, head of Mobilty services, were in Riga to make a donation to the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. They took some time to sit down with both of my identities (Latvian language blogger for nozare.lv and Englis-language videoblogger for this blog). As I a pressed for time -- I have to go to my summer house and attempt to rig some wireless internet there as well as resupply a friend of my mother-in-laws who is watching the place while my wife, kid and mother-in-law are in Malaga-- I have linked to the Latvian audience version of the videoblog. So the intro titles and subscripts are in Latvian, but the interview is in English;

No comments: