Thursday, August 25, 2005

Inna to count beans, not Kurds :)

Slavishly following the lead of some moron (I should have known what sounds strange) at a news agency quoting a newspaper, I wrote that Inna Steinbuka of the Latvian Public Utilities Regulatory Commission would be taking a job as head of Eurostat's Ethnic and Regional Statistics Division. That is nonsense.
If she takes the job, it will be with the Economic and Regional Statistics Division. So Inna will be "counting beans" as one says of accountants and statisticians, not Kurds.
Thanks to LR (she knows who she is :) ) for an SMS clearing this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A real Neat blog a pleasure to read. Kudos. I keep hearing about it!! What's free adult dating online if you can email me at britney_gurl05@yahoo.com and tll me what the heck is free adult dating online