Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Vlog weirdness

I made a second and third attempt at a Vlog after finally getting the right (we shall soon see) software for it. My second attempt was in English to begin, but in attempting to edit it in Quicktime Pro, I, well, fucked it up. I then recorded a Latvian version. I will attempt either to place it here, or on video.google.com as TelecomsVlogLatvian.mov. Here didn't work :(. So search video.google.com for it.
To be honest, I think a Vlog only makes sense if you have good "real"video, like an interview, edited, etc. For example, if I had taken my digital camera to today's opening of the Bite mobile store and customer center in Riga, there might have been some things to show.
I am off to bed before I commit more insanity...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like here?http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Telecoms+Vlog+Latvian

please. in english next time.

Juris Kaža said...

Hi Anon,
Screwed up the English version. Will do it in English next time.

Juris

Anonymous said...

Hi

Next time please use microphone, which is not the built-in one, this way You will get rid of the annoying motor noise in the background, hopefully :)